How to Register
If you live within our practice area you are welcome to register with us and our reception staff will be happy to guide you through the procedure. Eligibility can be quickly confirmed by providing a utility bill dated within the last three months. We will also require one form of photographic ID.
With regard to requesting to join the practice list, it should be noted that the practice does not discriminate on the ground of: race, gender, social class, age, religion, sexual orientation, appearance, disability or medical condition.
The following patients will be accepted onto our practice list:
- Patients who live within our practice area.
- Temporary residents who live within the boundaries of our practice area.
- Patients allocated to the surgery by Suffolk Practitioners Services Unit.
The following patients will not be accepted onto our practice list:
- Patients who live outside our practice area (see below).
Patients will be removed from our practice list if:
- They move to accommodation outside our practice area
- They register with a doctor at a school or university
- They move abroad
- They register with another practice
- If they are abusive or commit or threaten an act of violence against a doctor, member of staff, attached staff, other patients or any other person present on the doctors’ premises
New patients joining the practice are offered a health check. The doctors encourage you to take up this service.
The practice area includes :-
- East Ipswich
- Purdis Farm
- Rushmere St Andrew
- Kesgrave up to Bell Lane
Railway line from Westerfield Road (Westerfield Station) eastwards to the A12
West of A12, East of A12 to include Bucklesham, South of A14 to include Levington and Nacton
River Orwell to Levington
Railway line in Westerfield Road (Westerfield Station) Bolton Lane Woodbridge Road Grimwade Street Fore Hamlet Duke Street Coprolite Street River Orwell